I’m loving the Miracle Gel set from Sally Hansen. I like the look of professional ‘gel’ nails but the price and maintenance just isn’t for me. I was excited to try this product as an easy and affordable alternative.
After using it for a couple weeks now, I have to say it’s a great product:
– super easy to use and virtually dummy proof
– dries fast and smells good strangely enough
– incredibly long lasting with a nice shine, doesn’t chip for at least a week or two for me, and I am always working with my hands
– great price! You purchase the top coat in addition to the base color, and it ends up around $18 in Canada.
– nice colors! I prefer a more nude look, so I went with ‘birthday suit’.